Happy anniversary! Today was the one year anniversary of my blog. When I started writing this blog a year ago, I did it as way to document the goings on of life as a Kubatski. I never did baby books for my kids. I'm not a scrapbooker. It's been over a year since I've printed any photos and two years since I've put any photos in an album. I thought I'd give this blogging stuff a try. As least my kids would have a period of their life documented, right?
I never imagined that one year later I'd still be going strong. Or that blogging would turn out to be such a creative outlet. My only regret is that I didn't start sooner.
I hope you've enjoyed my blog. Thanks for stopping by! Since it's been a year, I think it's appropriate to announce that I'm officially finished with blogging. This will be my last post.
(You're laughing right now, right? No? You're not? I was only joking!!)
Anyway, it's time to announce the winner of my Blogaversary Giveaway. After receiving 42 entries, random.org picked the lucky number assigned to.... *drum roll* BETH!!! Beth, I have a cool prize for you. Possibly. We'll see if I can make it work. I'll be in touch next week and I'll post about the prize once it's officially happened.
Oh, and the answers to the questions:
1. Where did the Polack and I spend our last wedding anniversary? Washington, DC (My MOM got this wrong! What's up with that, Mom??)
2. Why did I have to learn to paint faces in the fall? For the Barnes & Noble book fair at Nick's school
3. Why did I get pulled over by the Michigan State Police? For aggressively serving into the outside lane
4. What country is our exchange student coming from? Norway
5. What was the prize given in the Heather's giveaway? 5 1" Heathers buttons
I'm off to Austin (AGAIN!) for work and Vegas for vacation. Fair warning.... I'm not sure how much blogging I'll be doing in the next week or so.