Friday, August 19, 2011

First Day of School

The boys started school on Tuesday. Nicklas insisted on wearing his hockey jersey. I always worry about food or grass stains. But it was important to him so I agreed.

Seeger had a hard time waking up. As he was walking downstairs, he could see his shadow on the wall and he said, "Woah, I have crazy hair!!" Don't you agree?


Nicklas looks so grown up waiting for the bus!


He made fun of me for taking a picture of the bus coming.


Seeger wanted to wear his Mario shirt because it matches his Mario back pack. His hair a little more tame here.


I had to go to the school office so I went ahead and walked Seeger to his desk when he realized that his teacher has a gerbil. He's very excited about earning time to spend with the furball.


Here's my post from last year's first day of school.

And my post from 2009.

Here is Nick's first day of school from 2008.

Here is Seeger's first day of preschool in 2008.

I can't believe how much they've grown in three years.

No comments: