Monday, August 17, 2009

First day of school...

Today was our first day of school. Everyone was very excited, with a mix of nervousness. I didn't set the time on Nick's alarm clock correctly so he 10 minutes late getting up but still had plenty of time. I'm not worried about him getting ready in the morning. He's an early riser and can get himself going on his on. Seeger on the other hand.... he is a late sleeper and isn't used to being woke up. He typically gets up around 7:30 or 8 every morning. But since his bus comes at 7:15, he's in for a rude awakening. I foresee some grumpy mornings until he gets used to it. Today wasn't too bad because he was so excited but I wonder how long that will last? Here are some photos of them plus a video. Watching it, you can feel their excitement!





Unfortunately, I don't have any photos to share of Mia. She was still getting ready when we were taking pictures and I was too worried about getting her on the bus in time that I didn't take any pictures outside. Plus... I didn't want to embarrass her. The boys are still young enough that they don't care but I spared Mia - this time anyway! I'm anxious to hear how her first day went.

No comments: