Wednesday, June 5, 2013

April in Review

In April....

Nicklas earned his purple belt stripe.



My mom, Seeger, and I attended the senior recital of Seeger's drum teacher, Arianna Fanning. It was bittersweet because Arianna graduated and moved to Nashville, TN. I'm so glad Seeger had the opportunity to work with her.


It finally felt like spring in Bloomington which meant walks to Oliver Winery and bike rides around our neighborhood.


It also meant the start of landscaping projects!


In April, I went to West Baden/French Lick with some friends.



I had to take this photo of Seeger, playing in his room. I think I'll have fewer and fewer opportunities to catch him playing with toys as he gets older.

April means grilling and eating outside.

Here is Seeger and Freddy, before Freddy got his summer haircut.

At the end of the month, we headed to Bradford Woods for an event I helped plan. It was an alumni event that included hiking, paddleboarding, canoeing, rock climbing, and a zip lining. We all pitched in on the climbing wall. 









Even my mom participated in the activities. You have to climb the rock wall to get the zip line. We were all successful except Seeger who doesn't really like heights.

No comments: