1. It's 60+ degrees in Bloomington today. I'm still hoping for a white Christmas but I don't think it's going to happen.
2. Nicklas was practicing his cello last night and I actually recognized the songs he was playing.
3. Nicklas also folded all his clean clothes and put them away last night. Usually the Polack and I fold his clothes but I thought maybe I'd let him try to chore. He didn't complain once nor did he roll his eyes at me when I'm asked him to do it. Yay Nicklas!
4. Did anyone watch the series premier of the American Supernanny on Lifetime? The first episode featured a couple and their 9 year old, 7 year old, and 2 1/2 year old quadruplets. While I don't personally know the couple featured, I attended a wedding held at their house over the summer. It was fun watching the show and seeing the familiar setting but woo boy, do those parents need help with some crazy quads.
5. I've sent out most of my Christmas cards but held a few back in case we received some from folks who I didn't send to orginally. It's a good thing because I already have three more that I need to get in the mail. I hope I don't run out cards.
6. I was asked to join the board of a local not-for-profit and my first meeting is tonight.
7. With the upcoming holidays, I really need to find some kick-ass side dishes to make and bring to several gatherings. I think I need to spend some time on Pinterest today.
8. The Polack is planning to do some painting inside the house during his two week break. I'll help as much as I can in between Christmas shopping and work but I haven't quite mentally prepared myself for the project that will likely start on Monday.
9. I think my dog is having some constipation issues. He can't quite seem to finish his business so I'm going to have to figure something out to help him. I should probably google dog constipation relief and see what comes up.
10. Okay, google search is complete and there appears to be some easy remedies for my poor Freddy including feeding him canned pumpkin. I happen to have some canned pumpkin that will never be eaten by my family so we'll try that tonight and hope for the best.