Thursday, October 28, 2010

My day with Dick

The School I work for has a few notable alumni. Our most famous was on campus for several days last week and I spent one day with him. That morning he spoke to our sports communication students. Then he had a photo shoot at the football stadium. I snuck in for one picture!



Next, we met up with his co-chairs for a building fundraising campaign. Like the hard hats?


Afterward, I took him to lunch and then we toured the new basketball facility.


We even got to see the inside of the locker room. Luckily, the boys were at practice.


He had some great stories and I was very impressed with his versatility in the world of sports. Plus, he's an all around great guy.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Ha, I love the picture of you in the locker room. So wonderfully cheesy!