Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Random Thought Thursday

1. I'm writing this on Wednesday but not posting until Thursday. I'm tricky like that.

2. The Polack and I are watching the last episode of Season 2 of Moonlighting which features Whoopi Goldberg. Old school!

3. I'm so proud of my boys. They were off school yesterday so I stayed home with them. They were off school today but I really, really didn't want to miss another day of work. So Nicklas stayed home - all by himself - and Seeger came to work with me. Both did a GREAT job of following the rules.

4. The Polack did NOT have two snow days at his school. That's the downfall to having him work at a different school district that what the boys attend.

5. Why does it take Freddie FOREVER to find a place to do his business. I walked around for 20 minutes with him tonight. And it was so cold! And there was so much snow that everytime he squatted, his little behind would touch the snow and he'd stand up and look for another spot - only to go through the whole ordeal again. Poor Freddie.

6. We went to Kroger tonight and purchased the following - hair conditioner, milk, grape jelly, strawberry jelly, and two bags of donut gems (powdered and chocolate.) Aren't you glad I shared that with you?

7. In this episode of Moonlighting with Whoopi Goldberg, Judd Nelson is also in it. He's got really bad hair. REALLY BAD.

8. So I went to the hospital today for an appointment. I had to have a thyroid ultrasound and as I was lying there on the table with the gel goop all over my next and the tech talking to me, I feel asleep. I woke up when I felt my body twitch. Embarassing.

9. Earlier tonight, we watched an episode of The Greatest American Hero. I was so in love with William Katt when I was little. And Bo Duke. I was a sucker for blondes with longer hair/curls.

10. *sigh* I still miss Seeger's long hair.

No comments: