Monday, January 4, 2010

I am alive....

I promise I'm alive and I haven't given up on blogging. I have tons of excuses, none that really matter but I promise I'll be back in full force soon. Well maybe not full force... the new job and new living arrangements might make it difficult for me to blog on the regularity I've grown accustomed to. But I'm not giving up! In fact, I'd spit out a bunch of blog posts right now because so much has happened in the past two weeks (Christmas, New Year's, trip to New York, blah blah blah). But unfortunately, I'm currently without a camera cord so I don't have any accompanying photos.

Oh yeah, for those that don't know.... I have a new job and the family and I are in the process of relocating from old town to new town that is two hours away. The Polack, Mia, and the boys are staying in our current house in old town and finishing out the school year. Once Mia leaves this summer, we'll all move to new town. For now, I'm living in new town during the week and old town on the weekends. While I'm in new town, I'm staying with my uncle, the forest ranger. He lives in the middle of the forest. With no internet or cell service. AT ALL. I will survive but it will be interesting to see how well I do with no technology.

I'll try to get back to RTT and hopefully do some real posts this weekend!

No comments: