Thursday, July 9, 2009

Random Thought Thursday

This will be short and sweet. Cuz I'm on vacation. And there's no internet at the house I'm staying. And I'm stealing wireless from someone. And it's late. And I'm tired.

Vacation is going well although several mishaps are leading me to believe that I'm jinxed. I got into a fight with a sea-do, lost a battle with a tubing rope, and no longer have an iPhone. That's right, my one week old iPhone was lost on a roller coaster yesterday. Along with my drivers license and credit card. I can get a new license and I've cancelled the credit card but it will be at least a week before I can replace my phone. No texting, no calls, no contact info, no emails, no facebook. For a whole week. This won't be good. God grant my husband patience in dealing with me. I'll be going through some sort of withdrawal.

Anyway, on with my random thoughts.

1. I'm super excited about the new Harry Potter movie. I finally finished the series and since I have a strict "must finish the book before watching the movie" policy, this will be the first Harry Potter movie I'm watching on the big screen. I can't wait to see it.

2. I really want to see The Hangover. Really, badly. Really, really badly.

3. I have a sunburn on my chest. It's prickly. And annoying.

4. I want to live on a lake. We've had a great week staying at my grandmother's lake house (more on that in another post) swimming, sea-doing, reading, sleeping in the sun, hanging out on the pontoon. I wish I could stay here the rest of the summer. Maybe I should become a teacher so I can have my summers off and live at the Lake.

5. I'm so tired right now, my eyes are getting droopy. Must finish this post. Soon.

6. I spent the evening with some friends from high school. It was so much fun to catch up with them. I wish I could spend more time with high school friends.

7. I have so many blog posts swirling in my head. I hope to have time to get them all written.

8. I feel like the summer is almost over. Boo on that thought.

9. This weekend, we're headed up to Michigan for a cousin's reunion weekend with the Polack's family. It will be so awesome to see everyone.

10. I spent yesterday at Cedar Point - America's Roller Coast (I had to throw that in since I heard that phrase repeatedly). It was fun riding all the coasters but I wonder how much longer I'm going to be able to enjoy them. I was almost thankful for the long lines because they gave me time to recover in between rides.

Wow - that's ten already? I have so much more to say but it will have to wait for another day. Sorry for the lack of activity lately. I've barely had time to keep up with work emails much less my blogging and Facebook. I haven't read a single blog post in 6 days. I'm going to have some major catching up to do.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz..........

No comments: