Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Quilt Along Week 1 & 2 and some of Week 3

I've made some progress on the Quilt Along project. Yesterday, I picked out my fabric...


Then I cut my strips...


I had a hard time deciding which order to sew them...


But I decided on this option...


Tonight, I started sewing the strips together.



I've sewn the 12 sets of strips together to make 6 sets. Hopefully, I'll be able to finish the sewing up soon. We've had lots of rain this week which means baseball games have been cancelled. This also means that there are make up and regular games filling the next five days.
I'm signing off now. I must upload my photo's to Flickr to show my progress to the rest of the Quilt Along participants!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Pretty fabrics! You're a lot further along than me, seeing how I haven't started yet. This weekend, I hope!