Monday, June 29, 2009

The end of the season

Baseball season has officially concluded. Nicklas's team finished third in the tournament. He was devastated at the end of the game. I'm not sure if he was upset about losing the game or just the fact that baseball was over. Its been a long time since I've seen him cry that much. He's hoping to go to the championship game tonight. We'll see.
Seeger's league doesn't have a tournament and he could care less about the end of the season. I should point out that he's very proud about the fact that he can make it through a game without playing in the dirt. He reminds me after every game, "Mom, I didn't play in the dirt!"
Here is a photo from Friday night. Seeger's game was at 5:30 and Nick's was at 6:00. Since Seeger's coach has a son who is on Nick's team, he was very motivated to get the first game finished. I don't think we've ever finished a game so quickly!


No comments: