Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hey, at least I tried...

I'm not much of a breakfast eater. I like a big breakfast but I'm usually too hungry when I first get up that I don't have the patience to cook anything elaborate. And if we try to go out to breakfast as a family, by the time we're all up and ready to go, I'm so grumpy from hunger, I'm no fun to be around.
But sometimes, I try to make the boys smile with the breakfasts I prepare for them. (notice I wrote prepare, NOT cook.) Seeger asked for smiley face pancakes. (Precooked pancakes that I microwaved.) I give myself a D for effort but at least my four year old doesn't care.




After seeing this, Nicklas asked for Toaster Strudels with an R and W (for Redwings, duh!)



Not the healthiest breakfast - I'll have to pump them with fruit for a snack later on.

No comments: