Sunday, November 9, 2008

Quilts of the past - round 2

It's time for my next installment of quilt projects of the past. (Don't you just love this NoBloPoMo thing? It's got me posting EVERY DAY. Fun times.) These are a few quilts I have on display in our house. (I'm running out of wall space but luckily, hubby is still supportive of my habit. But we might need to buy a bigger house. Just kidding. Mostly.)

This pattern is called Crazy 8's. I made the top in one day. It's currently in our dining room (which is actually our living room right now but that's only temporary.)


This is the wedding quilt my MIL made for hubby and I. I love scrap quilts. And I love the log cabin pattern. There is so much you can do with it!

And this is in our downstairs bathroom. I love the 3D look of it. Those pieces are by far the smallest I've ever worked with.


No comments: