Friday, September 7, 2012

Top 10 Reasons Why This Week is Great


1.       It was a four day work week.

2.       We saw American Idiot at the IU Auditorium on Tuesday.

3.       We brought the boys back to the Auditorium on Thursday, to hear Coach Crean speak.

4.       I’ve connected with so many different friends from different parts of my life. I’m feel so fortunate.

5.       Nicklas and I revisited Rebecca Black’s YouTube video so we’ve been singing the Friday song all week.

6.       A friend brought me Jiffy Treet at work.

7.       I saw the Hudziak family.

8.       I took the boys shopping for picture day clothes and picked up some Target clearance rack   items for myself.

9.       I finished reading the Perks of Being a Wallflower. I’m really looking forward to the movie.

10.   Marty and Lindsey are coming to visit this weekend.

11.   San Francisco trip is booked.

12.   I think I found a drum teacher for Seeger.

No comments: