Thursday, August 2, 2012

Random Thought Thursday

1. A co-worker brought in puppy chow today and we've all been commenting on the fact that it's like crack - we can't stop eating it.
2. Our family is currently obsessed with the game, Ticket to Ride.
3. Last night, the Polack, Seeger and I went on a bike ride down the B-Line trail. We usually ride around our house so this was a nice change - we didn't have to huff up any hills.
4. My Stella and Dot jewelry turned my finger green. Boo.
5. The Polack and I are headed to Milwaukee for our anniversary trip. He's been guessing all week and I've been providing clues. He finally figured it out.
6. One clue was I told him was that there are no major league sports teams. Someone pointed out that I was incorrect. (I honestly thought the Brewers were minor league. Oops.)
7. I came across this post of 10 things to do in Bloomington this summer. Sadly, I've only done two on the list.
8. School starts in ELEVEN DAYS. I can't believe the summer is over.
9. I love wedge heels.
10. I miss Nicklas and I can't wait to hear how his week at camp went. I'll be posting photos next week so you can see some of the things he did at the great Camp Tecumseh.

No comments: