The Polack sent this list to me this morning. Hopefully he doesn't mind that I'm sharing it with you:
Top 10 Things I'm Looking Forward to this Weekend
10) No travel/no guests - I love guests, but I'm looking forward to a family weekend.
9) Taco night
8) Getting the outside lights up on the house
7) Getting the sports tree decorated in the loft
6) The Hoosier game on Sunday (I couldn't get tix last night because the box office was closed. I'll call after school)
5) Picking paint colors at Lowe's (oh yeah, that's happening)
4) Hearing the hum of your sewing machine (while I get all caught up on school work)
3) The Friday Song (if you and Seeger are home by then)
2) A bottle of wine (or two)
1) (Edited out of the WWW)
He's a sweetie and put a huge smile on my face by sending this to me. Happy Friday, all!