Monday, November 28, 2011

Top 10 Things That Are Happening in the Kubatski Household

This isn't the top 10 most EXCITING things happening in the Kubatski household but more of an update for you in top 10 format.

1. The Christmas tree is up and the house is decorated.
2. Seeger wore his winter coat for the first time today. Yes, it's that cold in Bloomington.
3. Now that Seeger is an orange belt, the boys are going to the advanced tae kwon do class.
4. Nicklas has a fully functioning iPhone. He's been downloading apps like crazy.
5. I have to work a whole five days in a row this week. (Compared to shortened 3 to 4 days per week for nearly all of November.)
6. Of all the food I cooked this weekend for Thanksgiving, we only have turkey left over.
7. I saw TWO movies recently - Breaking Dawn and the Muppet Movie. And I started reading the Gregor the Overlander series. It's written by Suzanne Collins (author of the Hunger Games) so I bought the series for Nicklas for his birthday. He isn't nearly as interested in them as I am.
8. I've tackled lots of present shopping but mostly for the immediate family. Now comes the hard part - present shopping for everyone else who is on my Christmas list.
9. I'm really looking forward to watching last night's Amazing Race on DVR with the family this evening. My students are giving presentations in class today so no class prep - woo hoo!
10. Next weekend is a free weekend (meaning we are staying home and not planning anything) and then we are traveling the next five out of six weekends.

No comments: