Friday, December 10, 2010

Back Blogged - Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is always a fun holiday for us though this year we spent the Wednesday before attending a funeral. It was nice to see our family from Michigan despite the circumstances. It was a sad day and I really felt horrible for the family that has been through so much and keeps taking hits. They are the strongest people I know.

On Thursday, we went to the Lake and spent the day with the Gallogly family.








Seeger spent the day drawing and writing in a notebook that Uncle bill gave him.


I love this picture of him with my youngest cousin, Lizzie.


Nicklas received a puzzle for his birthday and several family members ended up working on it.


Friday was spent shopping and Saturday was spent shopping some more. We saw a few movies and the Polack and I got to spent some time with my youngest brother and his girlfriend. We went to the Fort Wayne Festival of Trees, hung out at in Irish Pub, watched a Redbox, and listened to a band that was really good live but not as good recorded.

On Sunday, we celebrated Thanksgiving with my mom's side of the family. I took lots of indoor pictures but they didn't turn out. So here's a the big group shot. On that side of the family, I have my grandma; 9 aunts and uncles and spouses; 24 cousins and spouses/girlfriends/boyfriends; and there are 13 children from those cousins. When you add the 9 from my family, it makes quite a gathering.

No comments: