Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Back Blogged - Nick's Birthday Party

I never got around to posting pictures of Nick's birthday party. I blame my camera. It's on some weird setting and my pictures are terrible. I change settings and they are still bad. So I've taken lots of pictures lately but most are getting deleted. I should probably get the instruction book out.

ANYWAY... This wasn't Nick's year to have a birthday party. (We do parties every other year.) But since we're new to Bloomington and he's new to his school and I made him leave a really great group of friends from Lafayette, I decided he should have a party this year. He chose a laser tag place and we invited all the boys from his class. All but 2 came which I thought was a good turnout. The cousins were visiting for the weekend so that was an added bonus.







While the cousins were visiting, I helped Anna make a blanket for her doll. She picked out the fabric from my scraps and I helped her sew it together. A girl after my heart!


I love the fabric she chose for the back so it was hard to let her use it. But I'm glad I did but she loves it just as much as I do.


We drove the cousins back to Lafayette on Sunday and celebrated Nick's birthday and Thanksgiving with the Kubat family.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Is it weird that Nicklas looks older than the last time I saw him? I know it hasn't been that long, but both he and Anna seem older. :( It looks like everyone enjoyed the party though!