Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts

1. Carol Brady is set to be on DWTS. She's joining Baby from Dirty Dancing. I might actually watch the show this time around.

2. I cut Seeger's hair this weekend and in typical fashion, I HATE IT. It looks like a bowl cut from the 80's. I think I'm going to have to take him to a professional.

3. Destination THE LAKE for the holiday. Can't wait to spend one last summer weekend there.

4. I totally want a Bettie Paige dress. I saw a Bettie Paige shop in Vegas (it's one of four) and wished I would have gone back there when it opened. It's so Betty Draper.

5. Nancy Botwin is now Nathalie Newman. I love it when the name Natalie gets a shout out. Even if it's the french spelling.

6. We actually had an offer on our house last night. Too bad is was WA-AY too low. We countered and received a still too low verbal offer. We said we want to see something in writing. Cross your fingers that it turns into something.

7. I just spent $3300 on new appliances. Yikes.

8. The Polack and I are going to see Train tonight. Woo hoo!

9. It appears that we're all back into the school routine. Nicklas has been riding the bus every morning, even though I tell him I can take him. For some reason he'd rather go on his own which is fine with me because then I don't have the pressure of getting me and Seeger out the door by 7:45. We usually leave between then and 8:00 but its sometimes later.

10. I need one more thought but I've got nothin'. Adios!

No comments: