So the good news is that I love my job and I'm really happy about where I'm at professionally. The bad news is that I no longer have the time to devote to blogging or facebooking like I used to. I'm not sure how much longer I'll keep this up. I've gone from blogging nearly every day to blogging maybe once a week. I don't have many fans out there but I'm sorry to those loyal followers that I do have.
Anyway, on with the show....
1. I've lost my lead in the Prediction League. Boo!
2. Today at work, we had a spring picnic AND a cake walk. I won! Yay for Cake Walks!
3. Last weekend was super busy - soccer games, a cookout, a visit to Purdue's Spring Fest, and a birthday party. My camera is broken so I took pictures with my iPhone. They aren't the best so I'm debating on whether I should post them.
4. At Spring Fest, Mia ate a chocolate covered cricket. I couldn't believe it! I was very proud of her. I ate one too as well as a brownie with worms in it. Luckily, my piece of brownie was missing the key ingredient. Mia also had her first elephant ear. It didn't have any insects in it!
5. Tonight is the Scholarship Honors Dinner for the School I work for. Somehow, I was elected to read the names of the students as they walk across the stage. I'm not happy about this and tried to pawn the job off on someone else but was told there needed to be a female on stage to balance the other two men. I hate public speaking!
6. Nicklas told me that he really misses having me home during the week. I hate that we're not together as much but as much as it sucks, I know the job change was the best thing for me and eventually we'll all be together again.
7. I don't what it is with Blogger lately. I can't paste text, I can't see my photos (only the html) and there are fewer formatting options. Boo to Blogger!
8. I've tried a few new Bloomington restaurants - Lennie's, Sweet Grass, Scholar's Inn, Upland. Yay for me but bad for the budget!
9. About once a year, I get a blister on my lip that usually pops up when I'm stressed out. Of course I got one yesterday. I don't know if it's because I'm stressed about the whole reading-the-names-as-the-students-walk-across-the-stage thing or if it's just general stress from trying to sell a house and being apart from my family. Perhaps it's a combination of everything?
10. This week is prom. I can't wait to see Mia's dress (she's having it made). The Polack and I are chaperoning and we're also chaperoning the senior trip to Kings Island on Sunday. I haven't been there since I was in high school. That's a shout out to my friend, Christy. Remember yelling Farfegnugen when we rode all the rides? Good times!