- Things that bug me about realtor's.... when they don't return phone calls or emails, when they show you houses that don't contain the specifications you're looking for, and when they assume your husband is calling the shots (and not that its a team effort.
- Yesterdays shoes were missing one heel cap. The other one was still on but only because I super glued it to the shoe.
- Tonight is poker night at Uncle Bill's. I still haven't decided if I'm going to play - it would require going to an ATM to get money and then changing my bills into a bunch of quarters. Curling up in bed w/ Sookie Stackhouse sounds much more appealing right now.
- I'm really into the Olympics this year but I haven't gotten to watch any of it. Uncle Bill's t.v. only visits the History Channel and the Discovery Channel.
- The reason I'm digging the Olympics is due to the Prediction League. I'm actually near the head of the pack so each pick I make counts. If you visit the link, you'll see that Kubatski III is the leader. Kubatski III is Nicklas. Yeah, my nine year old son is kicking some butt. Go Nicklas!! For the NBA All-Star post, he was correct for each pick and earned 10 whole points.
- I seem to be struggling with sitting still for long periods of time. During auditorium events or any kind of long meeting, I get really fidgety and restless. My legs start to hurt and I can't sit still. This is always been a problem for me but especially so as I'm growing older. Anyone else have this problem?
- I just googled restless leg syndrome thinking that might be my issue. But I don't have the problem when I'm lying down to sleep so I'm not sure that's the culprit.
- My new health insurance is super cheap with a high deductible - chosen because my family is generally very healthy. But now I hate thinking about going to the doctor because I know I'm going to have to pay out of pocket.
- Hm. What should I have for lunch today? There is stale bread for a sandwich or a cup of blah soup. Decisions, decisions...
- Tomorrow is Friday - yippee!!!
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Come on and RTT; yeah, you and me!