Monday, February 8, 2010

new iPhone - take three

So I've done it again.... I've shattered another iPhone. This is the second time in six months, just in case you're keeping track. We can't forget the roller coaster incident of 2009.

No roller coasters this time. Instead, I left it on top of the car and took off for work. I remembered the phone about halfway through my 40 minute drive. It was long gone. Uncle Bill found it about four miles away from the house. It was in the middle of the road, still in its case (which also contained my license and credit card.) Unfortunately, it had been run over so this is all that was left.

So I'm on iPhone number 3 and fear it's my last shot. Three strikes and I'm out and back to the blackberry. This one comes armed with the Otterbox. Let's hope it does the trick...

2 comments: