Thursday, December 17, 2009

Random Thought Thursday

It's that time of the week! On with the randomness...

1. I have a headache which is appropriate since I had an optometry appointment today and replied "No" when asked if I experienced headaches very much.

2. Another one for the "It Figures" files. The Polack and I have been meaning to purchase Microsoft Office for our home computer. Since I'm leaving the University, I thought I better take advantage of their software agreement with Microsoft and purchase it at a discount of $50. I felt pretty proud of myself until the day after I installed said software and checked out the software agreement Microsoft has with the new University I'll be working out. Guess how much I would have paid had I waited? Yep, NADA. It would have been free. Oh well....

3. So the Polack and I have been meeting with realtor's in preparation of getting our house on the market. What a stressful task. One wants us to paint, another doesn't. One wants us to finish the basement, another doesn't. One pointed out everything little improvement needed, another one barely glanced at each room. All of the suggested listing prices have come in and they differ by $30K. How are we supposed to make a decision on what to do and what to list at when the "experts" vary so much in their suggestions?

4. None of this really matters to me because in exactly 53 minutes, I'll be sipping on margaritas with my homies.

5. Do people use the word "homie" anymore? I think I've been watching too much of The Wire.

6. Instead of writing on my blog, I really should be cleaning out my office.

7. Nicklas has discovered my blog. He's been reading my new posts, going back through my old posts, and then rereading everything again. Except all the stuff about him at school. That's too boring he said. Nicklas, if you're reading this right now, I hope you remembered to brush your teeth and put on your deodorant this morning. You need to do this EVERY DAY, not just days you feel like it. Okay, honey? I love you!!

8. Tomorrow is Seeger's holiday party at school. The holiday party I was guilted into organizing. The holiday party where I promised to come up with a really craft and haven't yet.

How do I get myself into these situations??

9. I'm looking around my office... whoa I have a lot of stuff. I'm definitely not going to be able to carry everything all the way to the parking garage. Must figure out a plan.

10. Margaritas.... mmmmmmm.... T minus 47 minutes.

Apparently I spend about 10 minutes writing RTT. That's 1 thought per minute. I wonder if that's good or bad?

No comments: