Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Black Friday

We decided Mia's year in America wouldn't be complete without experiencing Black Friday. This is the third year I went and I have to say, I actually enjoy the adventure. I never set my expectations high, I go with a plan, and people are generally in a good mood. We left the house at 4:45am and headed to Target. It was super cold out and we arrived a few minutes before 5. The line was halfway around the store so we opted to wait in the car until everyone got in the store. We were still able to get everything we wanted. After Target was Kohl's and then the Mall.


I think Mia had a great time. The girl loves to shop and she was on a mission to buy her brother (and herself!) some clothes. Everything is so much cheaper here so she felt like she really scored some deals. She did the most damage at the Buckle and while I couldn't fathom spending $25 on a t-shirt, she felt like she hit the jackpot. A similar t-shirt in Norway would cost nearly $100.


Here's a quick shot of our loot.
Look at how pretty Mia is despite getting up at 4am. I was sweat pants!

No comments: