Hey, hey, everyone. It my favorite day of the week. Let's get this party started.
1. Fall has finally arrived and the leaves are beautiful. Too bad the rain won't seem to stop. It's been really cold this week - around the mid 40's - and I was starting to get all grumpy about it. But then I realized that if I actually wear a coat and thrown on some mittens, I can stay warm and be happy again. Duh.
2. The Halloween costumes are coming along very nicely. I was able to find some stick on jewels so I no longer need a bedazzler. After bidding $15 on an ebay Thighmaster, I was outbid. Seriously. I didn't realize the demand was so great. BUT all is saved as I found one for $1.99 at my local Goodwill. Quel luck!
3. Whatever happened to Brian Dunkleman? I don't know why but this question has popped into my head a lot lately.
4. I wonder how many people actually know who I'm referring to? Brian Dunkleman co-hosted American Idol with Ryan Seacrest during the first season. He quit after the first season. Oops.
5. One number - 229,450. What do you think of that, Heather?
6. I'm super excited about Christmas this year. I have no idea why. I usually don't get into the Christmas spirit until after Thanksgiving. But I'm finding myself thinking of gifts to buy, browsing the Christmas section at Joann Fabrics, and watching for the chocolate to go on sale so I can make Kubatski's Turtles.
7. Is it sad that the only store I browse at is Joann Fabrics? Any other store I go to I'm in and out. But Joann's? I could spend hours going up and down the aisles.
8. Tonight is my last flag football game. Overall, I've enjoyed the experience however I could do without the games. We always lose. Really, really badly. It's quite embarrassing.
9. Next week is Fall break for the Polack and the kids. They get one whole day off from school. One whole day! How generous of the school corporation. I'm taking the day off too and thought we could plan a long weekend trip to somewhere. But instead we've decided to spend a long weekend at home. I keep telling myself it will be a rare treat. (One that I'm pretty sure I'll fill with house cleaning, leaf raking, closet organizing, and laundry. Maybe. Probably.)
10. Should I or shouldn't I brave the rain and 40 degree weather to make a quick jaunt across the street for a 74 cent Polar Pop filled with Diet Pepsi? Hmmmm... decisions, decisions.