I've been mean to post all week. I have photos to upload, stories to share, and of course my general humor to bestow upon you. (Just kidding on that last one. Sort of.) Anyway, I just haven't had the TIME to do it all. To much to do! Things will be better after Monday so I promise to catch up then. But in the meantime, I thought I'd leave you with a little randomness...
1. I missed Glee last night. So. Bummed. Have you seen the show? It's incredibly funny and very well written. I love how it pokes fun of the characters yet you still love them.
2. I also missed Melrose Place on Monday and tonight I'll be missing Project Runway and the season premier of Survivor. And I haven't started watching the latest cycle of America's Next Top Model. I'm going to have some catching up to do. After Monday.
3. I don't watch that much tv. Honestly. The above mentioned shows are the only ones. I promise. Until The Office and Grey's Anatomy returns. And then that's it. I swear!
4. I have to give a 60 minute presentation to faculty this afternoon to convince them why they should implement my program into their curriculum. Sixty minutes in front of faculty! Ick. I HATE presenting and I don't particularly enjoy faculty meetings. Oh and after I do the presentation today, I get to do ANOTHER one tomorrow. yippee.
5. I'm traveling around the state for said presentations which means I get to spend some time with my college roommate and her family tonight. YIPPEE!
6. She lives by a casino boat.
7. But who am I kidding? I'll be too exhausted and traumatized by the faculty meeting to gamble. Plus she doesn't gamble so she wouldn't go and I'd feel like a loser going gambling on my own. (But I'd still do it though. Under the right circumstance.)
8. Yesterday I ate a perfectly made junior bacon cheeseburger from Wendy's. Grilled well, cheese slightly melted, it had the right combination of mayo, tomato, and lettuce.
9. I worked at Wendy's in high school and I'm very picky about my food from there. In fact, I rarely eat at Wendy's because I'm always disappointed. I wish they'd let me behind the counter to make my own sandwiches. Oh, and I'd love to cook my own french fries!
10. The school fundraising season is upon us. We're getting hit up right and left from the kids in the area. And Nicklas brought home his popcorn info from Boy Scouts. Here we go again.