Thursday, August 13, 2009

Random Thought Thursday

I can't believe it's RTT already. It seems like my last RTT was only yesterday... :)

1. Mia has arrived all safe and sound. She made her connection in Newark and had a big smile on her face when we met up for the first time at the Indy airport. I will post more on this later but thought I should get an update out there for everyone.

2. I've been eating a lot of soup lately which seems strange in August.

3. Why do people think it's appropriate to wear jeans and t-shirts to a wedding? Seriously - when a bride spends hundreds of dollars on a dress and the groom is in a tuxedo jeans are NOT appropriate.

4. Women in Las Vegas can dress pretty skanky. I realize Kelly Bundy attire can be seen anywhere but its definitely more obvious in Vegas.

5. Whenever I say, see, think, type, or read the word Vegas, I immediately start singing Katy Perry's "Waking Up in Vegas."

6. I wanna learn to play the banjo. Despite the fact that I associate the banjo to the movie Deliverance, I still think it's a cool instrument.

7. Ah ha - a brillant idea... Katy Perry should write a song that includes banjo music.

8. My tongue is burnt from all the soup I've been eating. I hate having a burnt tongue. This is why I never drink coffee. Well that and I think coffee tastes disgusting.

9. I remember watching my Grandpa pour milk into his coffee in the mornings. I loved the way the white swirled into the black.

10. I wonder when Glee is going to start up again? And Project Runway is supposed to start this month, right? I haven't been watching any tv lately and I sorta miss it. Except for Weeds. I have been watching Weeds. I love that show.

That's 10 folks. Join me next time for Random Thought Thursday. Same bat time, same bat channel..

Shut up and put your money where your mouth is. That's what you get for waking up in Vegas...

No comments: