Friday, June 12, 2009

They're baaaaaa-aaaaaack...

Seeger's curls are finally returning! His last hair cut was in February and if you'll recall, I was devastated and have been in mourning ever since. But his hair and curls are finally starting to grow out again. We still have an inch or so to go on the sides but I'm thankful to see some progress.

We're off for the weekend. We're heading to the Detroit area to participate in a Cancer walk for our cousin's son, Ethan. (He was diagnosed with Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma just a few days before his second birthday.) It will be nice to see the family and I always draw inspiration from Ethan's parents who have shown such strength throughout the past 16 months. We'll get back on Sunday and then I'm off to Austin on Monday. I'll return late Thursday evening and then I'll leave for Philadelphia early Saturday. It will be tough being away from the boys and I feel especially bad because the baseball season is wrapping up and Nicklas starts his tournament games. I hate to miss them but duty calls and that's life, I suppose.

2 comments:

B said...

Have a great weekend. I will keep Ethan in our thoughts and prayers. I hope the walk raises lots and lots and lots of money to help out.
Safe travels next week.
W will miss you at lunch :)

Heather T said...

cute, cute. I LOVE the curls.