Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Seeger's second story

We received another story from Seeger's preK teachers last week. Apparently this was a two parter:

3/11/09
Once upon a time there was a little engine. His name was Percy. He was cheerful. Then he was going to the water tower to get clean. Then it was raining food and blocking tracks. Then they couldn't get all the food on the engines. Then there was a big engine called Gordon who was stuck.

Chapter 2
There was a little engine called Lady. She was shunting cars and was going to the water tower next. "I want to play with you," said Lady. And then Tomas said, "I don't want to play with you today.

3/16/09
Chapter 3
Today Thomas was going, "We need a good clean wash to wash down and we want to get first prize. Now we're clean. Now we're gonna get first prize."

Chapter 4
There was an elephant in Henry's tunnel. Henry was trying to get the elephant out of the tunnel. "And we have to do this. Oh, I can't do it, I have to decorate this room! We only want to go now and I have to go there." And James said, "I'm tired. I've got to go to Tidmouth Sheds."

"Okay, now I'm going to do this."

I'm done with my story.

No comments: