Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Seeger's birthday party

Seeger decided to have his birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese this year. (Our kids get a big birthday party every other year.) Some kids choose this venue because of the games, some like the pizza, others like to hang out with Chuck. Seeger? He just wanted the medal that the birthday star gets.



I usually bake the birthday cakes but my cakemaking skills are TERRIBLE and the cakes look awful. (That's a post for another time.) Seeger wanted something Spongebob so I was relieved when he decided cupcakes were the way to go.



And of course, he loved opening his presents.



Especially the gift from his Uncle Jake who gave him a $20 bill. He decided he could buy a lot of trains with that.


Let's see, I didn't have to clean my house, worry about decorations, or plan games to get ready for Seeger's birthday. I might suggest Chuck E. Cheese for Nick's birthday in November!



No comments: