Thursday, March 5, 2009

Super Seeger Galaxy


I went to pick up Seeger from preschool the other day (a rare treat) and one of his teachers made an effort to stop me and let me know how much she enjoys Seeger's stories about Mario and the Princess. Apparently during playtime, he pretends he's Mario from the Wii game, Super Mario Galaxy. He runs fast in small steps and his arms swing back and forth. Then his hand hits his chest and all of a sudden, he's paused. After a few seconds, his hand hits his chest again and he's unpaused and starts running around again so he can save the Princess.

I think it's time to cut back on the Wii.

2 comments:

Julie said...

This cracked me up. I can just picture him doing this. Maybe in a couple of months, I can get Melia acting like the princess and Seeger can come save her. :)

Deanna said...

This is funny. I have a neice in Kindergarten, and she misspelled "we" last week on a test. You can guess how she spelled it... ;-)