Monday, February 23, 2009

Weekend recap

It was a pretty normal weekend for the Kubatski's. We had hoped to make a trip to Michigan to help celebrate Uncle Tom and Aunt Judy's 50th wedding anniversary. But with Freddie still in the house training stage and activities we already had planned, we weren't able to swing it.

Nicklas had his Blue and Gold banquet for Boy Scouts where he received his Wolf and Bobcat badges...
My brother came to visit (under the guise of his birthday but really, I think he just wanted me to do his taxes.) I asked if he wanted me to cook him dinner or go out and decided he wanted to go with Chuck E' Cheese and then to a movie. Afterward, we had cake at home...

Saturday was spent with friends who came over to watch basketball, have dinner, and play some games. Oh and the husbands arranged a play date for the dogs. So cute! It was Freddie's first time meeting Oliver. They had great fun...

1 comment:

Deanna said...

The Blue and Gold Banquet - that was a while ago for us. I think I have pictures nearly identical to yours! ;-)

They're so young and innocent at the Blue and Gold stage - my older boys are almost 16 and 17 now - yesterday the 16 year old made me so mad, I dropped him off 2 miles from home and told him to walk. We didn't speak to each other much last night. I like him a lot better today. ;-)