Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Random pictures

I know I haven't been posting many pictures of the boys lately and since that's why many of you check this blog, I'm feeling a bit guilty. So last night I grabbed my camera and took a random photo of Nicklas and Seeger.
This is Nicklas eating grapes out of the fruit bowl. The kid loves his grapes. He always has one hand in that bowl while the other is sitting at the counter doing his homework/looking through the newspaper/reading a book.


Seeger had just finished eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. It was just a *little* messy. You may not know this but Seeger loves him some peanut butter and jelly. When he was younger, he would eat anything put in front of him. Not anymore - now he's very specific about his diet. In the morning, he wants Life cereal. For lunch and dinner, it's a pbj sandwich with peach yogurt. If we'd let him get away with it, that would be all he'd ever eat. Although I should piont out that he's expanding his palate a little bit. He used to only eat strawberry jelly. Now he alternates between strawberry and grape.


No comments: