Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Seeger the videographer

If you are a regular reader of my blog, you know how much Seeger loves to take pictures. You probably also know that we've been really into video blogging lately. I think video blogs are super fun and a great way for family to catch a glimpse of our daily lives. Of course, I don't rely on dial up or a slow modem so it's fun and easy for me to watch video blogs. I don't know if watching video blogs is as fun or easy for others.
I'm able to track how many folks visit my blog every day but I don't track how many watch my video blogs. I've been torn lately between posting more videos or trying to stick to still shots. Do you have an opinion? If so, send me an email at ngkubat at yahoo dot com. In the mean time, here are some video blogs for your enjoyment. Seeger shot the first and second one. I did the third one at Nick's insistence (he just didn't seem to trust Seeger.)



No comments: