Sunday, October 12, 2008

He totally gets me

Hubs does that is. He's so amazing. I was away last weekend for the fundraiser while he stayed home with the boys. And he knows that I hate coming home to a messy house. (He figured that out pretty early on in the marriage.) He always makes sure the house is picked up and the dishes are done and he makes the bed (even though I'm guessing he doesn't make the bed when he knows I'm not going to be home to sleep in it that night) for me after road trips.

This time was no exception. Not only was the house picked up (and I left it a mess which I felt really bad about - Seeger seemed to have had every toy out and scattered around) but he had done all the laundry, vacuumed, and HE CLEANED OUT THE REFRIGERATOR. He's Superman. That fridge has needed cleaned out for awhile but I just haven't been motivated to do it. And somehow he knew it was bothering me and he did it for me. And I never asked him to. But he did it because, well, because he knew it would make me happy. And it totally did. He didn't do it because it was bothering him. He could care less about the crusted milk ring on the shelf. But he gets me and and he knew. He knew, he knew. Because, well, because he's Superman. And because he totally gets me.

No comments: