Friday, October 4, 2013

August and September

I'm biding my time until I have to pick up the boys from school so I thought I'd do a quick post. Here are some photos from August and September.

In August.....

My mom and I watched the Madison Scouts practice one last time before the DCI Finals....


 I drank some of the bacon soda we bought during our trip to Nashville...

The Polack and I went to Hillbilly Haiku Music Fest...


The family went to a wedding of a friend....


I bought fabric and a pattern to make a dress. (A to-do item from my 50 before 50 list.) It didn't turn out so well so I went back to the store and bought MORE fabric and ANOTHER pattern and made a skirt. I've actually worn it a few times....

I snapped a few shots of campus....


 (I love these impromptu sculptures found in Jordan River.)



And in September....

We went to an IU Women's Cross Country Meet....


And an IU Men's Cross Country Meet....

We enjoyed fresh eggs from our friends who have 9 chickens. I love the colorful dozen...

We went to the IU Cardboard Boat Regatta....






The Polack and I had a date night in downtown Bloomington during Lotus Fest....

And Nicklas discovered a mistake on ESPN....

There were other activities - lots of tailgating, my uncles wedding, time with friends and family - but I'm saving that for another post. Happy Friday, everyone!

No comments: