Friday, May 31, 2013

January Recap

I'm on a roll with posts! (I realize it's only my second "real" post in a long time but we celebrate the little things around here.)

So in January, I got a new sewing machine. It's seriously the highlight of my year. I LOVE it! It was surprise birthday present from the Polack. He's wanted me to have a new machine for years and I've wanted a new machine but I haven't been able to justify the cost. He convinced that my quilting passion is too significant to skimp when getting a new machine so I took the plunge with a Janome 7700. (Plus, I think he was tired of me complaining about my Kenmore. She's served me well for the past 12 years but it was time to move on.) I love my new machine - I call her Rory.


Nicklas had a strings concert. This is the annual event with all four orchestras - from beginning strings to continuing strings (Nick's group) to middle school strings to high school strings. Luckily I knew where Nicklas would be sitting so I was able to take some great photos of him. 












No comments: