Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Random Thought Thursday

I started this post last Thursday but alas, work got in the way and I never completed it. I'm publishing is unfinished.

This week's post is going to be photo heavy.

You're excited. I know!

Seeger always surprises me. Now that he's 8, he's decided the Baby Bear should be called Kid Bear. It doesn't have the same ring to it but the symbolism has hit me. My baby is growing up. Here is a photo of him (and the Polack and Nicklas ) with Baby Bear circa 2008:

He was a chub! And here is a picture of him the other night - with KID Bear:

Tomorrow is my intern's last day. I'm sad about this but happy because she found a job planning events for the Law School. She'll still be on campus and she promised that we would have lunch often. Since I won't be at work tomorrow, she brought in flowers for me today. Isn't she awesome?

I had no idea that this game existed:

A few weeks ago, we were driving home from Lafayette and we saw gas was significantly cheaper. Too bad it was a mistake:




No comments: