Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day Two - Skyline

I've taken three skyline photos today and it's only 9am. I'm rockin' it.

Skyline photo taken outside my house before leaving for school/work:

Skyline photo taken at the boys' school after dropping them off:

Skyline photo of the HPER building (and a bit of the Art Museum) as I walked to my office from the parking lot:

If I could take a skyline photo from anywhere in the country, here is what it would look like:

This is a photo of the Chicago Skyline bridge. As a child, my family would occasionally visit my aunt and uncle in Chicago. As we approached the Chicago Skyline bridge from Indiana, I would get so excited because it was such a cool bridge to drive on. Plus, I knew it meant our trip was almost over. Anytime I drive to Chicago, I still take the Skyline and I still get excited.

2 comments:

EB Bead and Metal Works, LLC said...

Natalie I love this idea. Hope you don't mind but I am swiping it :)

Love your photos too!

Have a great one!
Beth

carmen said...

Kind of an overachiever, huh?
Love it!