Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Quick Post

This will be a quick post because I only have about 15 minutes to write but it's been a busy month and I'm leaving for vacation next week so I don't think I'll find another - better - chunk of time to update ya'll.

And know you've been waiting oh-so-patiently to read what's happening in my world.

So vacation next week.... Holla! My mom and I are taking the boys to Florida/Tampa/Clearwater Beach. We're planning some days at the beach, a day at Busch Gardens, and I've promised Nicklas that I would take him to see a Tigers spring training game. (Am I great mom, or what?!) My mom wasn't too keen on Busch Gardens but I've talked her in to going with us. Someone needs to stay with Seeger while Nicklas and I ride all the big rides. I just looked at tickets and apparently if you buy a single day admission you get a second day free. I haven't told my mom this great news yet.

Thoroughly Modern Millie, Jr. took place over the weekend. Nicklas was in the Friday evening and Saturday afternoon performances. He did great - of course you knew that - and overall the show was pretty good. Nicklas wanted to see the other cast performance so I took him to the Sunday afternoon show. He even sat with his other cast mates during the show so I was happy to see him sorta interact with others.

Sunday evening, the Polack and I were offered tickets to the IU/Purdue basketball game. It was the last home game of the season so it was Senior Night. All five of the team seniors gave a speech after the game. It was nice to see everyone stick around for that tradition and I enjoyed hearing the seniors speak and learn a bit more of their personalities. The team plays their first game of the Big 10 tournament tomorrow afternoon. I hope I can stream the game online while I'm finishing up some projects I want to complete before spring break.

Okay, I'm out of time. I would have written more if I hadn't been interrupted twice. I don't have time to proofread so I apologize for the errors. I'm not sure when I'll post again - it may be a few weeks. Adios all!

No comments: