Thursday, August 11, 2011

School Goals

I know, I know, I owe a big long post of our vacation and Bahaman cruise. It's coming some day. Maybe.

We'll see.

This will be a short post but I wanted to let you all know how super proud I am of Nicklas. Out of the blue the other day, he announced to the family that when school starts, his two goals are to 1) keep his desk clean and 2) write down every assignment in his notebook. I swooned with joy that he came up with these goals without any prompting or discussion. He actually thought of them on his own. (And they're the two I would have picked for him!) They are lofty but the fact that he identified them is good enough regardless of the outcome.

Side note, Mia arrived to Indiana yesterday. She's with us through the weekend and then she's headed to Lafayette. The boys start school on Tuesday and also, I have a job interview. Eeks, I'm not sure what I think about that. To be continued...

No comments: