Monday, March 21, 2011

Come On

Seeger and I danced to this song while getting ready for the day.



In other news, my camera is officially dead. I can't remember if I mentioned that but it was run over. By my car. That I was driving. It looked okay when I rescued it but it wouldn't turn on. I was hoping it was because the battery died but nope, it's because it had a 5800 lb. vehicle on top of it. I bought it last May so it wasn't quite a year old.

Also, my almost 90-year-old Grandma who lives alone and gets around very well on her own had a stroke on Friday. I spent the weekend at the hospital with much of the family. If she makes it out of the hospital she likely won't be able to return to her home. I hope I'm wrong about that.

What a bummer of a post.

(I titled this post as I was thinking of GOB. Hopefully my AD fans out there know what I'm talking about.)

No comments: