Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pinewood Derby

The boys recently participated in the Cub Scout Pinewood Derby. This was Nick's third year and Seeger's first year.


I love seeing them in their uniforms!


I helped in the concession stand so I gave Nicklas my camera and asked him to take some pictures. He did a great job!




Before the race the den leaders gave out some recent accomplishments. Nicklas received six belt loops and three pins. Seeger received four belt loops. Then it was race time! This is a photo of Nick's car getting ready to race. He received a first, a tie for first and another first.


Seeger's is the white car. It was in last place until the end when it got second. In addition to that second place, he received a third and a first.


And here's a shot of their cars.




Click here for my post from the 2010 Pinewood Derby.

And click here for my post from the 2009 Pinewood Derby.

2 comments:

EB Bead and Metal Works, LLC said...

Congrats to the boys! Nicklas did an awesome job with taking pictures. I really love the pic from the top of the race track looking down.

Christy said...

Great photos! Nicklas and Seeger are growing so fast.