1. Believe it or not, I did an RTT last Thursday. I typed it up on Wednesday and set it to post Thursday and it never happened. I'm not sure why but I'm blaming the Polack's computer.
Now my random thoughts are somewhere in cyberworld.
2. I've always been a two space after the period kind of girl. It's what I was taught in Mrs. Heminger's journalism class. And it's WRONG! Now I have to train myself to be a one space after the period kind of girl. It's so hard! It's so automatic after hitting the period. I'll try to train myself throughout this post...
3. It's a snow day and the boys don't have school. Including the Polack.So they're all at home, and I'm stuck at work. Boo.
4. I love the snow.And I hate people who complain about it. If you don't like snow, then don't live in Indiana!Sheesh. Annoying.
5. Bagels, bagels, bagels.I love bagels.
6. The Dilbert app is free right now. Sweet!
7. I think I need new breaks for my car.Bummer.
8. We had dinner with Uncle Bill last night to celebrate his birthday and my birthday. It was so nice to see him. And we got to eat Mexican plus he paid for.Best kind of dinner ever.
9. The Polack got me some really awesome retro looking breadboxes for my birthday. I love them and can't wait to put them in sewing room. When I have a sewing room that is.
10. We've signed all the paperwork to build our dream house.I am SOOOOO ready to be done with apartment living and scrapping my car because it's in a parking lot not a garage living.
Okay so the one space vs. two space thing didn't go so well. I'll keep trying.