Thursday, June 24, 2010

Random Thought Thursday

1. The end is near everyone! The family will be moving to Bloomington NEXT WEEK! No more commuting! We'll all be together again! I'm excited! Can you tell!

2. As happy as I am, I bit sad that I won't see Uncle Bill nearly as much. I hope he will join us often for dinner and other fun activities.

3. Six more days until Eclipse.

4. I'm calorie counting through MyFitnessPal. (Did I already mention this?) And hoo boy do I make sure my calorie counting is perfect. So perfect that the other day, when I was eating my chocolate chip peanut butter granola bar and one of the mini chocolate chips fell into my keyboard, I made sure to retrieve and eat it.

No judging!!

5. I feel very fortunate to have a great job and great team of people to work with.

6. Have you seen Ashton Kutcher lately?

7. The Gallogly's have decided to participate in the Lake George Boat Parade this year. The theme is 1980's movies and our plan is to re-enact scene's from a few of our favorite movies with the songs playing in the background. We're doing Risky Business, Ghostbusters, Star Wars, Say Anything, and Ferris Bueller's Day Off. This will be interesting!

8. I wish Mia was here to help with boat parade. She would have so much fun.

9. Mia has posted on Facebook twice since returning to Norway. Her latest post admonishes Norwegians for not appreciating The Office or understanding "that's what she said" jokes.

10. The Polack and I always go away for our anniversary. We take turns planning the getaway. Since money is tight right now and we're going to Vegas 2 1/2 weeks before our anniversary, we're trying to decide if that will count as our getaway or if we can afford something in addition to. Decisions, decisions....


Whoa, that's 10 already! Time flies when you're having fun.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

#5 Ditto!

#6 Why yes I did, just the other day =)