1. Mia returned to Norway on Monday. (I'll post more about that another time.) Today is her 18th birthday so she's home just in time to celebrate with her friends. 18 in Norway is the same as 21 in the U.S. and since it's nearly 7pm in Norway right now, I can only imagine what she's up to.
2. We've had some nasty wicked weather in Indiana this week. Lot's of thunderstorms and several tornadoes. I've split time between Lafayette and Bloomington. Both had tornadoes/high wind but never when I was there. Such a bummer - I love tornado weather.
3. I have my date to see Eclipse. Woo woo! It's been so long since I've seen the book, I barely remember what it's about.
4. Nick's baseball team won their first game of the tournament. We're all happy and surprised.
5. The family will be in town with me this weekend while I dog sit for a co-worker. She has a pool so the boys are looking forward to swimming. It's a great weekend to be in B-town. Their Taste is taking place, they have an art fair around their courthouse event, and it's Fun Frolic (I'm not sure what that is but I've seen the midway rides being set up).
6. I really want to take a ballroom dance class. And learn to golf.
7. Mia has been encouraging Nicklas to start a blog. I hope he does it. It would be good for his typing skills.
8. Did I tell you that Seeger stopped sucking his thumb? He did it cold turkey and I'm so impressed with him! I'm also a little sad because this means he's growing up. Sometimes when I'm tucking him in to bed at night, I want to whisper in his ear, "It's okay, you can suck your thumb. I won't tell anyone..." BUT I refrain from doing so. I wish the boys could stay this age forever.
9. I drove the Polack's car to Bloomington yesterday. Blech. I wish I had my own car.
10. Nicklas and I are reading a Wrinkle in Time. I can't wait to finish it! It's amazing how much more I understand it compared to when I read it as a kid.
Well, that's all for the randomness my friends. Have a lovely afternoon!