I know, I know - I've been a bloggy slacker lately. Were you worried about me skipping RTT? I might have except a few people have called me out on my slackiness this week so I'm feeling sorta obligated. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
1. If you want a little insight as to what I've been doing instead of blogging lately, check this out. I've probably spent a good 5 hours working on this thing and that's all I have to show for it.
2. After complaining to the Polack - yet again - about my stupidiPhonekeyboardthatdeletesthingsanddoesn'thavespellcheck he finally laid his cards on the table and said, "Then let's trade. You can have your Blackberry back and I'll take your iPhone." I ACTUALLY CONSIDERED IT. Then I came to my senses. Why worry about grammatically correct emails when I can play bejeweled and flood-it until my hearts content?
It's all about priorities. Clearly.
3. I tried and tried to obtain Lady Gaga tickets last week and was very unsuccessful. They were offering presale tickets to university students and staff. I called and called starting at 10 on Friday but continued to receive a message to try again later. I went to the campus box office at noon and found out that people who'd been waiting since 8 am didn't get tickets. (There were people in line over 24 hours!) I got on tickemaster.com at exactly 10am the next day when public tickets were made available. And somehow the they were sold out by the time my stinking computer had me type FLERGERT for the word verification. Unbelieveable. So no Lady Gaga for me. And the concert is the day before my birthday. So - you know - if you need gift ideas, I have a suggestion.
4. At least I have my ticket for New Moon tomorrow. Scratch that. I HAD my ticket for New Moon that a friend asked another friend to give to me. But I failed to put it in my purse and then forgot all about it. Luckily, she found it on her couch. I hadn't even realized I lost it. What kinds of Twilighter am I?
5. Speaking for forgetfulness.... I got a call from the aftercare program the other day. Guess who didn't pack a lunch for Seeger? I had a 30 minute window to walk across campus to my car, drive across town, swing through McDonald's, and drive back to campus for a lunch thing. And of course, I was out of gas. And it was raining.
That'll teach me.
6. You know what really sucks? Waiting. I'm feeling particularly impatient this week.
7. Hmmm... I'm only at number seven and I'm out of randomness.
8. I think I'm getting a headache.
9. I can smell my leftover lunch that's in the trash. Sesame Chicken courtesy of Weight Watchers.
10. I'm sleepy.
Wow, that was a weakass ending to Random Thought Thursday. I'll try harder next time. I promise!!