Friday, October 23, 2009

Random Thought - the day after - Thursday

Well, it's finally happened... I missed an RTT post. I knew this day would come eventually (I'm actually surprised it hasn't happened sooner.) In my defense, I TRIED to get RTT posted last night. The Polack and I were out with friends. When it was obvious that I wasn't going to be home in time to post, I attempted to write one via my iPhone. Well apparently Blogger and the iPhone don't like each other. So it didn't happen. My apologies.

I know you're asking yourself why I'm up so early if I was out late last night. That's a very good question, I tell you. It's a combination of a puppy who likes to get into trouble in the mornings when an 8 year old is too busy playing Wii to watch him combined with a little 5 year old who takes over my bed. Anyway, enough about me, let's get on with our randomness. As an added treat, the following random thoughts are from the folks I was hanging out with last night.

1. Teachers make the worst students. In professional development meetings, they don't pay attention, they talk amoungst themselves, and they have terrible attitudes. All things that they get most frustrated with in their students.

2. High school volleyball has changed a lot over the past 15 years. Did you know they use rally scoring now? And if a serve hits the net and goes over, it's still playble.

3. It takes some people 30 seconds to develop a random thought.

4. Whatever happened to mock turtlenecks?

5. Argyle is in. And you should always complement - not match - your argyle socks to your argyle sweater.

6. Rock Band brings out the best and the worst in people.

7. When will skinny jeans and Uggs ever go away?

8. How many athletic directors does a high school need?

9. For every two random thoughts people give you, there is only one good one.

10. It's a good thing I had help coming up for material - however lame - for this post. 6:30 is way too freakin' early to post clever thoughts on my blog. I'm not even going to proofread. So there.

1 comment:

Nichole said...

i, too, wonder if uggs and skinny jeans (or leggings!) will ever go away. not soon enough...