1. We've finally received some much needed rain. It's the perfect day to curl up on the couch in sweat pants and read a book. Or watch a movie. Or take a nap.
2. What's up with everyone's obsession with pumpkin spiced lattes? Admittedly, I'm not a coffee drinker but I just don't get it. Everyone on facebook and bloggy land has been going on and on about special trips to Starbucks for this drink.
3. I wish the US had an autobahn.
4. And universal health care.
5. Tonight's my very first flag football game. E-VER. I missed the teams first game last week because I was out of town. They lost by the mercy rule. Somehow, I don't think my participation will help at all. Lord help us.
6. Ugh, I just realized that I'll be playing flag football on a wet, muddy field.
7. I wish I was quilting right now.
8. I'm in love Zumba. I signed up for a class at my local YMCA and it's so much fun. The nice thing about working out at the Y? I'm usually one of the skinniest and most coordinated. It's a real ego booster.
9. The leaves are starting to change colors. I love autumn.
10. I'm still way behind in tv watching. I don't know how I'll ever catch up. I guess it's kind of a good thing because it must mean I'm doing more important things, right?
Sorry to end with such a boring thought. I'm not feeling that clever today. Hmmm... oh, I know... Did you realize that this post has a word that starts with every letter of alphabet? Except X - X is always that hard one! I suppose I could have talked about the facebook friend I unfriended because she wouldn't stop sending my solicitations for her Xocai chocolate. WBut then this wouldn't be so random, would it?